- Cost / Purchase
- How does this indicator work?
- What is this strategy good for?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Indicator on TradingView: https://www.tradingview.com/script/EfR1kw24-Fibonacci-Bollinger-Bands-Alerts-QuantNomad/
Cost / Purchase
The subscription to this indicator is 9.99$/month, 79.99$/year, or 149.99$ for lifetime access.
Also, you can request a 7-day trial to the indicator to test if it works for you.
For subscription, you can pay only with a card, for lifetime access you can use a card or Paypal.Get Free 7 Days Trial
How does this indicator work?
Standard Fibonacci Pivot Points are calculated from the previous day (or another period) close/low/high. But what is the day close for cryptocurrencies trading 24/7 on exchange? Does it make sense to use a specific time price as a close if it continue trading after that?
So I decided to solve that issue with Rolling Fibonacci Pivot Points where I calculate pivot points not at the end of the period but for every bar. Every time recalculating pivot points I look at a window of period length in bars and base my calculations on these bars. This way you get smooth pivot points changing with every bar and it seems like levels might be really nice support and resistance for the price.
I implemented 6 periods: Auto, Day, Week, Month, Quarter, Year. For the Auto period, I select the most suitable period for the timeframe of your chart.
On the chart, you can see by default 7 levels plotted:
- PP – Pivot Points
- S1 – Support on 0.382 fib level
- S2 – Support on 0.618 fib level
- S3 – Support on 1.000 fib level
- R1 – Resistance on 0.382 fib level
- R2 – Resistance on 0.618 fib level
- R3 – Resistance on 1.000 fib level
Also in parameters you can display additional midpoints:
- S0.5 – Support on 0.236 fib level
- S1.5 – Support on 0.500 fib level
- S2.5 – Support on 0.786 fib level
- R0.5 – Resistance on 0.236 fib level
- R1.5 – Resistance on 0.500 fib level
- R2.5 – Resistance on 0.786 fib level
What is this indicator good for?
This indicator is created for products trading 24/7, si I expect it to work for Cryptocurrencies and Forex.
In the indicator, you will find the following parameters:
- Period – one of the supported periods: Auto, Day, Week, Month, Quarter, Year.
- Display Midpoints? – display/hide Fibonacci midpoints.
In total, you have 20 custom alerts in that script
- Cross S1, S2, S3, S0.5, S1.5, S2.5 – Crossing individual support levels
- Cross R1, R2, R3, R0.5, R1.5, R2.5 – Crossing individual resistance levels
- Cross PP – Crossing Pivot Point
- Cross S1/S2/S3 – Crossing main support levels
- Cross S0.5/S1.5/S2.5 – Crossing mid support levels
- Cross any S – Crossing any support levels
- Cross R1/R2/R3 – Crossing main resistance levels
- Cross R0.5/R1.5/R2.5 – Crossing mid resistance levels
- Cross any R – Crossing any resistance levels
- Cross any – Crossing any levels
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this strategy repaint?
No, I don’t use any of the bugs in PineScript that cause strategy repainting.
Are these scripts free to use?
Can I have a free trial for these scripts?
Yep, sure. Any subscription includes 7 days of free access to indicators so you can check if the indicator works for you personally.
Will I get access to the code of these scripts?
No, these are invite-only scripts on TradingView. You will be able to use them, but the code will be closed for you.
Is this strategy good for everything?
Unfortunately, no. This strategy is created for crypto and might work pretty well for other volatile products. But, unfortunately, it won’t work great for everything. So before purchasing it’s a good idea to get a free trial to make sure it works for you.
Can I modify your strategy?
As you don’t have access to code you can not modify it yourself. But if you think you know how to make it better – let me know. If I will decide that your modification is good enough I will add it to my scripts.
When will I get access to indicators?
After your purchase, I will grant you access in 24h max, usually it’s just a few hours.
Please remember that past performance may not be indicative of future results.
Due to various factors, including changing market conditions, the strategy may no longer perform as good as in historical backtesting.
This post and scripts don’t provide any financial advice.